Custom Swimming Pool Contractors in Phoenix, AZ
Whether you have an existing pool that needs to be renovated or are looking to put a brand new pool in your backyard, there are important things to know about pool construction. There are plenty of pool companies in Phoenix to choose from, but only a few great ones. ‘We Fix Ugly Pools’ is one of the few companies that can transform your ugly pool, even your entire backyard into something amazing.
If you are thinking about installing a new pool or fixing a previously existing one, here is the process that ‘We Fix Ugly Pools’ will use to make sure your pool meets all your expectations.
For brand new pools:
- A consultation with our pool experts will help to determine the size, shape, depth of the pool and the chosen construction process. Our experts are happy to answer any questions a client might have about the building process. After we have measured the area, we should be able to give a rough price quote for the pool.
- A contract will be written up and the pool construction will be scheduled, depending on ‘We Fix Ugly Pools’ and the clients’ availability.
- Materials will be delivered and earthwork and hole digging will begin, then the formwork and steel will be installed into the excavated area.
- Next, the concrete shell will be poured and sprayed. Once the concrete is poured, the shell will be backfilled, and plumbing and electrical work will be competed. Installation of filtration equipment, smoothing out the concrete, plastering, tiling and cleaning out the pool and filling it with water complete the project.
- Finally, we will chemically treat the water and educate the pool owner on proper swimming pool maintenance.
Renovating a previously installed pool:
- A consultation with our pool experts will help to determine the size, shape, depth of the pool and color. We will then measure the current pool area and give clients a price quote.
- A contract will be written up and the pool renovation will be scheduled, depending on ‘We Fix Ugly Pools’ and the clients’ availability.
- The current pool will be drained and cleaned out, then one of our pool experts will conduct a thorough inspection to evaluate the filtration system, plumbing and electrical systems and any other equipment to make sure everything is working properly.
- After the inspection, we will chip out the old pool surface and look for any additional problems with the structure, plumbing, etc. If repairs are needed, we will advise the clients of them, and estimate how much they will cost to fix.
- After any necessary repairs are made, a new surface will be mixed, applied and smoothed out. Once the concrete has dried, the pool will be refilled and turned over to the clients for their enjoyment.
Make sure to enjoy a wonderful pool this summer in your backyard, using trusted pool builders in Phoenix like ‘We Fix Ugly Pools’. Our commitment to excellence and reputation make us the perfect choice to be the builders of your new swimming pool installation.